Answer the following questions
1- When did Helen keller become ill?
- Helen keller became ill when she was two years old.
2- What could Helen do when she was young?
- Helen could smell, touch and taste things.
3- What could not Helen do when she was young?
- Helen could not see or hear and she could not speak.
4- How was her life?
- Her life was very difficult.
5- Who came to help them?
- Ann sullivan, the teacher, came to help Helen.
6- What did Ann Sullivan teach Helen?
- Ann Sullivan taught Helen how to spell words with her hands.
7- What could Helen make?
- Helen could make words with her hands.
8- When did Helen start to understand words?
- Helen started to understand words when Ann put Helen's hand in water and spelled the words water on Helen's other hand.
9- What is Braille?
- Braille is a special writing for the blind.
10- What did Helen learn?
- Helen learned to read Braille and she was also able to type it.
11- What did Helen work for?
- Helen worked for deaf and blind people.
12- What will we be able to do to have a longer life in the future?