عدد المساهمات : 281
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008
|موضوع: مراجعة تالته ع choose الأربعاء أبريل 22, 2009 1:30 am|| |
20) A secretary……….many e-mails and letters every day.
( write – writes – writing – is writing )
21) We ( receive-export- get- import )cotton to other countries.
22) Salma was very…….and wouldn't wait until her turn came
( patient – calm – impatient – successful )
23) The giraffe has a very long( neck – tail – tongue – head )
24)Primary school( lasts – last – lasted) six years in Egypt.
25) There isn't ( many- a lot- much) furniture in the room .
26) Ali and Nour enjoyed( himself-themselves-theirselves)here
27) Ali( used-using-is used ) to play music.
28) Sally ( asked-told-said) me if I had enjoyed the party .
39) The novel( write-wrote- was written) by the author.
40) In last exam we( have-has-had) to answer the questions.
41) He is walking slowly, he( must-mustn't-can't) be tired.
42) We had better get( up-off-on-of) early in the morning .
43) He went to the( dentist-doctor-mechanic)'s to repair his car
44) To irrigate the land means to( air- water-clean) it.
45) I went to the station( in order to-so that- so) meet him .
46) I love ( watching-watch- watched) films on TV.
47) He can wear the suit because it is( suitable-big-large).
48) The suit is made of( silk-paper-glass-salt) .
49) While we(watch- watching-were watching) the film,he came
50) He asked me if I ( lose- have lost- had lost ) my bag .
51) He was angry because his car broke( in – on – down )
52) New houses ( will build-will be built-built) in Zagazig .
53) People ( aren't-mustn't- should) smoke. It is dangerous.
54) She drank ( less-fewer-little-much) tea than her brother.
55) He( said-asked-told) her what her favourite subject was.
56) I've got a friend( who-which-whose) father is a doctor.
57) The man ( who-which- whose) stole the bag was arrested.
58) We ( may-have to –have-has to) breathe clean air.
59) When he was young, he( use –used – is used) to play here.
60) He is ( quite-quiet-rather) lazy, he doesn't like to study.
61) They are( quite-quiet-rather) strong, they carry the heaviest
62) She( write-writes-is written) to her friend on Fridays .
63) What have you been( do- does-doing –done) ?
64) He didn't ( agree- accept- spend) his apology .
65)He works( hardly- hard- hardy) to get the prize.
66) He walks ( hardly-hard-hardy) in the jungle .[u]