عدد المساهمات : 281
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008
|موضوع: مراجعة تالتة ع Match the following sentences الأربعاء أبريل 22, 2009 1:26 am|| |
Match the following sentences
1) Goods are things a) because I've got too little money.
2) The road was narrow, b) as I've got a lot of money .
3) There is much pollution c) " weak "
4) I can't buy the car d) in our city .
5) " Strong " is the opposite of e) so the lorry couldn't pass.
f) which people sell and buy .
1) Ali asked the mechanic a) so I will see the doctor.
2) Mother advised me b) hi son had an accident .
3) I feel sick , c) writing the best poem .
4) Murad was sad because d) not too much
5) Salem got a prize for e) to check the oil in the car
f) to study hard for the exam
1) The car was expensive a) you'll make a lot of mistakes.
2) Nadia was thirsty b) I'd wear a jacket .
3) If you're not careful c) that he didn't buy it .
4) Although she was tired, d) Soha helped her mum
5) If I wear you , e) that she studied hard .
f) So she drank a lot of water.
1) He was speaking to a man who a) the teacher had given him
2) This is the bedroom where b) sister was a good artist .
3) She was in the kitchen when c) had had a holiday in India.
4) He did the homework that d) they both enjoyed a lot
5) Ali and Adel watched the film e) Salma sleeps .
6) Soha was with her friend whose f) the phone rang .
1) Soha was so hot a) that Samy switched off.
2) Sally walked so slowly b) that she drank a lot of water.
3) The film was so boring c) that she missed the bus home .
4) Salma's picture was so nice d) that he went to sleep .
5) Hesham was so tired e) that Ahmed wanted to keep it .
6) A tailor is someone who f) you can borrow books.
7) A library is a place where g) to buy a new bike.
Father promised me h) you cross the road .
9) Be careful when i) makes clothes