El-Zarzamoon Prep School
Mr. Alaa EL-Ziat.
Second year preparatory
April ......., 2009 class ..... .... period
Unit 23 - lesson 2 SB page 58 WB page 37
Aims: learners will:-
• Learn to report positive and negative instructions in speech using tell, ask, and invite.
• Practice using two or more verbs together.
SB, WB, Blackboard, Chalk and a computer.
Punctuate the following two sentences:-
• dont play in the street said mother
• whats wrong with you ahmed
Rearrange the following words to make meaningful sentences:-
• She – saw – in – street - him – playing.
• a – friend – ill – was –To – visit – who.
• by - Yasser – We – have - story – new – a
• He asked me to phone him.
• They invited me to meet him.
first- aid box, get married – take care of – invite- phone.
Using two verbs together.
Whole class, pairs, individuals
Read and correct the underlined words:-
* We has a new story by Ali.
* She asked me to not phone her.
* They invited me to met him.
H.A :- WB EX2