El-Zarzamoon Prep School
Mr. Alaa EL-Ziat.
Second year preparatory
April ......., 2009 class ..... .... period
Unit 20 - lesson 4 SB page 43 WB page 28
Aims: learners will:-
• Learn be able to with present meaning.
• Learn about the two sides of the brain.
SB, WB, Blackboard, Chalk and a computer.
Write questions using the words in prackets:-
• Go out of the hotel and turn right. ( How )
• The bookshop is next to the bank. ( Could )
• I went to the post office to send a letter. ( Why )
Rearrange the following words to make meaningful sentences:-
• much - I'm – tired – too – got – I've – homework.
• be – The – should – washed – plates.
• office – The – post – opposite – hotel – is – the.
• You are able to use letters and numbers easily.
brain, details, thinker, left brain, right brain, diagrams, videos.
Whole class, pairs, individuals
Read and correct the underlined words:-
• His house is next of mine.
• He went to the bakery to buy medicine.
• He slept when he reading the book.
• The place what you want is next to yours.
H.A :- WB EX.3