El-Zarzamoon Prep School
Mr. Alaa EL-Ziat.
First year preparatory
April ......., 2009 class ..... .... period
Unit 23 - lesson 4 SB page 60 WB page 39
Aims: learners will:-
• Practise using must to express deductions.
• Revise and extend their vocabulary: adjectives.
• Practise reading skills.
SB, WB, Blackboard, Chalk and a computer.
Write questions using the words in prackets:-
• The first rocket was made by the Chinese. ( Who )
• Australia was found in 1770. ( When )
• The telephone was invented by Graham Bell in 1876. ( What )
Punctuate the fpllowing sentence:-
• the first oil was found in egypt by the egyptian company
• In picture 1, she isn't watching the film.
• No, she isn't.
• It must be boring.
frightening, thirsty, happy, unhappy, hungry, angry, tired, boring.
Agreening with statements.
Reading for gist and detail
Reading sentences and matching them with the pictures.
Saying what you have deduced about a situation.
Whole class, pairs, individuals
Read and correct the underlined words:-
* The first man sent into space in 1770.
* Paper took to Europe by Arabs.
*Have you meet any of your old friends?
H.A :- WB EX.6