El-Zarzamoon Prep School
Mr. Alaa EL-Ziat.
First year preparatory
April ....... class ....... ........period
Unit 20 - lesson 2 SB page 41 WB page 26
Aims: learners will:-
• practise listening skills.
• complete tables.
• practise using a variety of tenses appropriately : present simple, present perfect with for / since, and going to for future plans.
• exchange personal information.
SB, WB, Blackboard, Chalk and a computer.
Read and correct the underlined words:-
• They have been a nice time in Luxor.
• We have lived in Giza since ten years.
• Thank you very much on your help.
Read and mach:-
( A) (B)
1- Maha has taught a) been married for five years.
2- We're b) to work until 8 o'clock.
3- He's going c) Luxor two years ago.
4- They left d) going to visit Hala next Monday.
5- Mona and Adel have e) English since 2005.
f) are doctors.
• Where do you come from?
• I come from ……..
• What do you do:
• I'm a ………
• What have you enjoyed most about Egypt?
• I've enjoyed ……… most.
• How long have you been here?
• I've been here for …./since …….. .
• How long are you going to stay in Egypt?
• I'm going to stay here for …….. .
Overseas, country, job, enjoy, been, about, how long, stay.
Talking about yourself.
Listening for specific detail
Asking and answering about people's holidays
Whole class, pairs, individuals
Choose the correct answer:-
1- My uncle ………….. in Aswan 2002.
have been – was – has been
2- I'm going to visit the Pyramids … Sunday.
at – since – next
3- The have lived in Tanta …………. .
two years ago – sice 2 years – for 2 years
4- Mona and Adel …………. Since August.
are married – were married – have been married
5- Have you written the letters ………. ?
ago – already – yet
H.A :- WB EX. 2